We called Mr.Rooter on a Sunday evening to repair a major water leak under the sink at my clients house.

A plumber named Jerry showed up. He said said the faucet needed to be replaced and that he did not have one on him. He gave me an estimate of $325 for a new faucet and install. He also said the visit was free, then charged us $60 to turn off the water under the sink and he removed the valves.

I called him Monday morning and asked him to come back that afternoon to install a new faucet and put the valves back on. Jerry was to call me back in 5 minutes. He never called. I called him back at 3pm that afternoon and he said he could not make it.

I then called his office, spoke to someone named Jeff, who said he was a manager, (not so sure at this point) Jeff stated that Jerry would be there at 3 on Tuesday and he was delayed by the city on the job he was at. At 2:33pm on Tuesday,(the next day) I received a call from the office saying Jerry could not locate the proper faucet. (?) At this point, I said forget it. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

So glad it was just a faucet that needs to be replaced. I will never call this company again.

Not anyone in this company was apologetic or sincere.

Review about: Mr Rooter Repair.

Had an Experience with Mr Rooter?

Comments