We called Mr.Rooter on a Sunday evening to repair a major water leak under the sink at my clients house.

A plumber named Jerry showed up. He said said the faucet needed to be replaced and that he did not have one on him. He gave me an estimate of $325 for a new faucet and install. He also said the visit was free, then charged us $60 to turn off the water under the sink and he removed the valves.

I called him Monday morning and asked him to come back that afternoon to install a new faucet and put the valves back on. Jerry was to call me back in 5 minutes. He never called. I called him back at 3pm that afternoon and he said he could not make it.

I then called his office, spoke to someone named Jeff, who said he was a manager, (not so sure at this point) Jeff stated that Jerry would be there at 3 on Tuesday and he was delayed by the city on the job he was at. At 2:33pm on Tuesday,(the next day) I received a call from the office saying Jerry could not locate the proper faucet. (?) At this point, I said forget it. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

So glad it was just a faucet that needs to be replaced. I will never call this company again.

Not anyone in this company was apologetic or sincere.

Review about: Mr Rooter Repair.

Had an Experience with Mr Rooter?

Comments

Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more